Agency Doubles Revenue in 2015 with Growth in Franchising and Nonprofit Clients
919 Marketing, a leading national content marketing agency, celebrates its 20th anniversary this month with a series of milestones that accentuate the firm’s success with clients across a broad range of industries. In 2015, the agency, located just outside of Research Triangle Park in Raleigh, had a record year of explosive growth, doubling its revenue and expanding its client roster with franchising and nonprofit clients.
“We are thrilled to celebrate 20 years in business with growth fueled by our eclectic national client roster including startups, emerging and Fortune 500 corporations,” said CEO and founder David Chapman. “With the rapidly shifting marketing communications landscape, we have had to up our game to truly integrate strategy and creativity, using market intelligence and performance analytics to drive big brand development ideas. We have a proven track record of helping corporations accelerate national brand awareness and validation, differentiate from the competition and drive sales and market share growth. Companies have watched the amazing results we achieve and seek us out because of our top notch results and top tier talent.”
Major 919 Achievements/Milestones
• Agency Growth – In 2015, the firm doubled its revenues as a content marketing leader with major growth in the franchising and nonprofit sector.
• Top Talent – Over the past five years, 919 has built a robust content marketing team, attracting top-tier talent from network TV newsrooms, boardrooms of the largest international advertising, PR and social media agencies and brand marketing departments of the world’s largest brands. The “Triangle,” repeatedly named Best Place to Work and Live, has attracted top talent who move here to work at 919 for a better quality of life. Our clients reap the rewards of working with our staff of industry game changers who earned their stripes competing with the best.
• Expansion – With clients across the U.S., 919 has expanded, opening offices in Washington D.C., Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and Houston, Texas.
• Innovation – 919 delivered insightful brand strategy, PR and social media programs through a series of proprietary processes the agency created and trademarked including LINK® Planning, Social Relations® and the Wall of Content®. Through these initiatives, the firm helped catapult clients to the top of their game, delivering an ROI that increased sales and wildly exceeded expectations.
• Awards – 919 Marketing has won numerous awards for itself and its clients. Client work won the firm a national Telly, a One Show award, many Addy and Davey Awards and numerous public relations accolades. The firm was twice named one of the 200 fastest growing private marketing companies by Inc. Magazine, and twice named Best Places to Work in North Carolina. In 2015, 919 was recognized as a top five Triangle area marketing firm by The Triangle Business Journal. 919’s CEO David Chapman is a sought-after thought leader, interviewed by the advertising/PR trade media while authoring regular guest columns for American City Business Journals and franchising media outlets.
• Giving Back – 919 has a firm commitment to giving back to the community it serves. It regularly takes on pro bono work for charities it believes in. In 2015 the firm helped with PR for the Lisa Colagrossi Foundation for brain aneurysms, Gigi’s Playhouse of the Triangle for Down syndrome and Mission 22, for prevention of veteran suicide.