Six Reasons Why It’s Getting Harder And More Expensive To Hit Your Franchise Sales Goals
- You are losing qualified leads every day without even getting the chance to have a conversation.
- Franchising is full of copycat franchise development marketing campaigns.
- There are too many dogs (brands), not enough dog food (leads).
- Franchise prospects are confused and overwhelmed, and their trust of companies is at an all-time low.
- Most franchise development teams are confused when evaluating franchise marketing service providers.
- There is no silver bullet solution or shortcut to franchise development marketing success.
Our five-step approach to successful, cost-effective franchise lead generation
We get sales. We love sales. We use marketing to sell, not hide behind soft unmeasurable goals. We come from companies where sales and marketing worked together to drive shared results.
The 919 Insights platform shows franchise teams exactly what types of content are (and not) driving leads for your brand and the competition based on real actions taken on your franchise development website and social media channels.
It’s time to move from “I think” to “I know”. Drive more qualified leads directly to your franchise sales team versus simply buying over-shopped “leads” from portals and list houses or running expensive and short-lived ad campaigns like satellite radio.
Watch a 10-minute pre-recorded webinar of how to create and measure franchise development marketing programs and see how Red Bull built a global brand by creating their own marketing channel.
How much is your “rent but never own” approach to franchise lead development costing you?
The timeshare approach to franchise development leads is outdated. Smart franchise brands are creating their own marketing channel to generate and nurture lower cost, higher quality leads.
Choose Your Next Step
Ready to take see your strategic marketing goals come to fruition?
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to get started. We look forward to working with you.