It’s Time to Take Your Franchise PR Efforts
to the Next Level.
Today’s reality – franchise candidates and the customers of your franchisees trust content from third-party experts 12 times more than advertising. Getting your story told in the right media outlets at the right time is the most effective way to elevate your brand on a national stage.
Looking for a new franchise PR solution? You aren’t alone.
One-third of all franchise brands hire a new PR firm every 12 months.
We’re Proud to be Recognized as the Fastest-Growing Franchise PR Agency in the Country.*
*INC 5000 2019 rankings
We realize there are quite a few PR firms in the franchise space, and most tend to sound the same in a new business pitch.
Moreover, there are several dubious franchise industry supplier rankings based on fuzzy survey methods, insider relationships and the amount of money you pay to play.
On the other hand, the INC 5000 list is based on actual audited financials of every company submitting.
That’s why we are so proud of our INC 5000 rankings versus the paid placement or popularity contest supplier rankings.
What Do Successful Franchise PR Programs Look Like?
National Brand Credibility
Using media coverage to elevate and promote your franchise brand on a national stage. Franchise reputation management/crisis communications services can also minimize the impact of bad news.
National business media coverage to reach and impact potential franchisees looking for their next career transition.
Franchisee as Local Expert
Using media coverage in local markets to position franchisees as local experts – drive more people into their stores, help them grow their business. Grand Openings and system-wide campaigns.
Turning your CEO/Founder into the leading industry thought leader – while elevating the brand.
Franchise PR Success. It Don’t Come Easy.
We’ve identified 12 factors behind lackluster franchise PR results.
Many of them are interrelated or connected versus isolated examples.
- No plan in place outlining agreed upon target audiences, messaging, goals and measurement.
- Short runway to evaluate success.
- Unrealistic expectations.
- Underfunded from the start. Spending too little money (not investing enough hours).
- Lack of C-level buy-in.
- Unresponsive corporate spokesperson and franchisees.
- Pushing stories that will never be covered by the media.
- Bad agency performance/relationship – junior staff, unmotivated, asking you for ideas, not getting your business, not proactive, no plan in place, etc.
- One off PR opportunities. PR is not one-and-done. Falling prey to pay-to-play cons, putting all your money in a reality TV show appearance or in-flight magazine advertorials. PR is not effective like that.
- Thinking that writing press releases and putting them on the wires is real coverage. Don’t deceive yourself, or let others deceive you, that this is anything more than a pay-to-play. Sure, it’s a good supplement, but it’s not real news coverage.
- New management team or key personnel changes on either the client or agency side.
- Not fully leveraging PR coverage as rich content – repurposing as social media, website and sales support. Not maximizing organic SEO benefits from media outlets.
How We Became the Fastest-Growing Franchise PR Agency in the Country
What’s the backstory behind our growth rate considering we have been in the franchising marketing space for well over a decade?
- Our growth is a direct result of the success we have generated for our franchise clients. Our work drives real results for clients – from start-ups to emerging brands to category leaders. See Case Study
- We elevate and promote your brand on a national stage to generate awareness, interest and trust, Not just the standard articles in franchising media outlets and placing press releases on the national wire services. We create excitement about your brand, and a sense that big things are happening at your company. Watch a 2-minute video of national TV coverage
- We are experts at driving media coverage that reaches and influences your most coveted franchise candidates as they explore their next career transition. Find out how we do it
- We know how to turn your franchisees into local experts and make them more visible in their local community to get more customers. Our 919 Local Leverage program is the most comprehensive local PR approach in the industry. See Case Study
- We transform franchise CEO’s into national thought leaders. The days of the invisible CEO are over. Franchise candidates and consumers want to know the person leading the brand. Find out how we do it
- High-integrity approach. We are transparent with our hours and the people working on your account. If we don’t think we can meet your PR goals, we will tell you upfront versus a take the money and run mentality. Client Testimonials
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously. We hate drama and politics. We do our best work when we have a great relationship with our clients. We celebrate client birthdays, and yes, we stay out too late at IFA conferences hanging out with our clients.
919 Franchise PR Services
- Strategic PR planning, advice and counsel
- Competitive marketplace analysis
- Proactive storyline development
- Daily pitching and media relations
- National CEO branding / thought leadership
- National media coverage
- Regional/local media coverage
- Franchise development media coverage
- Investor media coverage
- Grand opening /events media coverage
- Crisis communications planning and management
- Scheduling and facilitating media interviews
- Media training
- Speaking engagements
- Media tours
- Press conferences
- Internal and franchisee communications
- Monitoring, reporting and measurement
Choose Your Next Step
It’s time to take your franchise PR efforts to the next level.
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to get started.
We look forward to working with you.